Our injury report ahead of EuroLeague Fantasy round 16 starting Thursday evening.
- Marcus Eriksson is expected to miss 3-to-4 months after aggravating his foot injury, according to reporter Florian Kurth. Eriksson missed a big chunk of the 2021-22 season due to injury, as he appeared in just 13 games.
- Yannick Wetzell is a GTD for round 15 after missing Wednesday’s Round 13 matchup due to the flu.
- Chris Koumadje is a GTD ahead of Round 15
- Ben Lammers is a GTD ahead of Round 15
- Shane Larkin returned from a finger injury, but in his first game back he suffered a leg injury, per a video posted by Ferhat Yesiltas of Neo Basketball. He’s considered a GTD for round 15
- Dogus Balbay is out ahead of round 15
- Shavon Shields will miss something between 6-8 weeks of action with a left foot injury.
- Kevin Pangos will be sidelined for at least the next six weeks due to a right knee injury
- Luigi Datome is out ahead of EuroLeague round 15
AS MONACO BASKET
- Jordan Loyd is listed as a GTD. Loyd has resumed working out as he recovers from a facial injury, according to Monaco’s official website.
- Nikola Ivanovic could miss up to two months with the rib injury, according to Mozzart Sport.
- Facundo Campazzo is a GTD ahead of Round 15
- Hassan Martin is expected to miss at least “two and a half months,” Red Star president Nebojsa Covic said on the Miljanov korner podcast.
- Sergi Martinez will be sidelined for 4 months following a knee surgery
- Alex Abrines is a game-time decision for round 15
- Corry Higgins is a GTD for round 15
- Sertac Sanli is a game-time decision for Round 15 matchup
FC BAYERN MUNICH
- Zan-Mark Sisko is out ahead of round 15
- Vladimir Lucic will miss several weeks after suffering an elbow injury, the team officially announced.
- Augustine Rubit is considered a GTD for round 15
- Nemanja Bjelica has not played for Fenerbahce yet. He suffered a setback, and he will not be available for the next 3-4 weeks.
- Scottie Wilbekin was ruled out for 2-3 weeks with a knee injury. He’s a game-time decision ahead of EuroLeague round 15
- Johnathan Motley (calf) will be a game-time decision for Thursday’s game against Partizan, according to Fenerbahce’s official website.
- Tonye Jekiri will undergo inguinal surgery, and he will be out “approximately eight weeks,” according to Fenerbahce’s official website.
- Kostas Antetokounmpo has signed his contract recently and he will likely get his first nod as a Fenerbahce player this week. However, he’s officially considered a GTD.
LDLC ASVEL VILLEURBANNE
- Joffrey Lauvergne is expected to stay out for several months due to a torn ACL, per his announcement in his social media. Lauvergne was injured in the game between Maccabi Tel Aviv and ASVEL.
MACCABI PLAYTIKA TEL AVIV
- Wade Baldwin is out ahead of EuroLeague Round 15. Maccabi Tel-Aviv has officially announced that Wade Baldwin will miss three to four weeks with a hamstring injury.
- Alex Poythress “will soon undergo surgery due to an injury to his hand” and is expected to miss 4-to-6 months, according to Maccabi’s official website.
- Tarik Black is a GTD ahead of EuroLeague Round 15
Moustapha Fall is dealing with an illness and is uncertain for Thursday’s game against Red Star, according to Olympiacos’ official website.
PANATHINAIKOS OPAP ATHENS
- Marius Grigonis is a GTD ahead of round 15.
- Lefteris Bochoridis is a GTD for the game of round 15
- Panagiotis Kalaitzakis is a game-time decision for round 15
- Arturas Guidaitis is considered a GTD ahead of round 15
- Aleksa Avramovic was suited for the first time this season in round 14 and he’s considered a GTD ahead of EuroLeague round 15.
- Balsa Koprivica is expected to miss two months with a broken hand, per the club’s official announcement
- Rudy Fernandez has returned to training this week and he’s a GTD for round 15.
- Carlos Alocen is recovering from a severe knee injury and is out indefinitely.
- Anthony Randolph is also sidelined due to a knee injury.
- Adam Hanga is out with a thigh issue that will keep him sidelined for some time
- Gabriel Deck is a GTD ahead of EuroLeague round 15
- Fabien Causer is dealing with an illness and was not spotted at Wednesday’s practice, according to Planetacb. He’s a GTD for round 15
- Martin Hermannsson is out with a knee injury.
- Sam Van Rossom is out indefinitely after undergoing knee surgery, according to Valencia’s official website.
- Millan Jimenez “will miss the next games” due to lingering soreness in his left ankle, according to Valencia’s official website.
VIRTUS SEGAFREDO BOLOGNA
- Awudu Abass will undergo knee procedure. There’s still no timeline for is return, per Virtus Bologna’s official website.
- Leo Menalo is considered inactive ahead of EuroLeague round 15
- Semi Ojeleye is out ahead of EuroLeague round 15
- Jordan Mickey will not play Thursday against Baskonia, according to Virtus Bologna’s official website.
- Isaia Cordinier will not play Thursday against Baskonia due to a left knee injury, according to Virtus Bologna’s official website.
- Daniel Hackett went down with a quad injury Sunday and he’s a game-time decision ahead of EuroLeague round 15.
- Luka Lekavicius suffered a broken rib in Monday’s domestic game and will miss at least four weeks of action, according to Zalgiris’ official website.
- Liutauras Lelevicius injured his leg in Sunday’s domestic game. It prevented him from suiting up for Tuesday’s game against Crvena Zvezda. He’s a GTD for Round 15.