Our injury report ahead of EuroLeague Fantasy round 29 starting Thursday night.
- Markus Eriksson is sidelined recovering from a foot injury. He’s making progress toward a return but remains out for EuroLeague round 29
- Yovel Zoosman will miss several weeks with a left shoulder injury, according to ALBA’s official Twitter account.
- GTD: Johannes Thiemann (sore knee)
- Dogus Balbay is out ahead of round 29
- GTD: Rodrigue Beaubois
- Devon Hall remains out after injuring his right knee in Wednesday’s Italian Cup contest and will be reevaluated in 3 weeks.
- Paul Biligha is facing an extended absence, according to Alessandro Maggi of Sportando.
- Luigi Datome’s recovery from a sprained left ankle will “take a while,” according to Alessandro Maggi of Sportando.
- Shavon Shields will not play in EuroLeague Round 29 matchup against Real Madrid, according to Milan’s official website.
- GTD: Naz Mitrou-Long
AS MONACO BASKET
- Mike James has been handed a temporary suspension by Monaco for a “violation of the club’s internal rules,” the team announced Tuesday via its official website.
- Pierria Henry and Baskonia “have agreed to temporarily suspend the existing contract between both parties” while an investigation into an anti-doping procedure is carried out, the team announced early in February.
- Tadas Sedekerskis will not play “in the remainder of March,” according to Kevin Fernandez of SER Vitoria.
- Ogjen Dobric will not play Friday against Barcelona, according to Mozzart Sport.
- GTD: Nemanja Nedovic, Branko Lazic
FC BAYERN MUNICH
- Elias Harris is still sidelined with a foot injury he suffered at the end of January in the game vs. Virtus Bologna. He’s listed out for EuroLeague round 29.
- Augustine Rubit will miss the rest of the season with an Achilles injury, head coach Andrea Trinchieri revealed via BasketNews.
- GTD: Nick Weiler-Babb, Vladimir Lucic
- Dyshawn Pierre was diagnosed with a left calf injury and is expected to miss 3-to-4 weeks.
- Metecan Birsen has been ruled out with a left shoulder injury and will miss “approximately six weeks,” according to Fenerbahce’s official website.
LDLC ASVEL VILLEURBANNE
- Joffrey Lauvergne is expected to stay out for several months due to a torn ACL, per his announcement in his social media.
- GTD: Nando De Colo, Zaccharie Risacher
MACCABI PLAYTIKA TEL AVIV
- Austin Hollins could miss the rest of the season with a knee injury he suffered late January, per Tomer Givati of Israel Hayom.
- Alex Poythress is out for EuroLeague round 29 recovering from a hand surgery he underwent in December.
- Jalen Adams aggravated a shoulder injury in a recent domestic game and “may not return to the courts in the near future,” according to Tomer Givati of Israel Hayom.
- Kostas Sloukas has been ruled out for EuroLeague round 29 matchup. Sloukas injured his calf in Thursday’s victory over Bayern.
PANATHINAIKOS OPAP ATHENS
GTD: Dimitris Agravanis, Derrick Williams
- Balsa Koprivica (illness) “is still far from returning to training,” according to Mozzart Sport.
- Carlos Alocen is recovering from a severe knee injury and is out indefinitely.
- Anthony Randolph is also sidelined due to a knee injury.
- Sergio Llull has been diagnosed with a knee injury and he will be out for 6 weeks more.
- GTD: Nigel William-Goss
- Kyle Alexander is dealing with a sprained right ankle and he will be out until end of March. He’s not available for EuroLeague round 27.
- Sam Van Rossom was not given a recovery timeline after undergoing knee surgery in late November, and it’s unclear where he stands in the process.
- Millian Jimenez underwent surgery in his left ankle last December and he will need approximately 2 more months to get back on the court.
Jaime Pradilla will not play Thursday against Fenerbahce, according to Valencia’s official website.
VIRTUS SEGAFREDO BOLOGNA
- Isaia Cordinier is considered sidelined with a foot injury. It was reported that he will miss at least 8 weeks early in February.
- It was announced that Semi Ojeleye suffered an abdominal muscle injury. There’s no timetable for his return.
- Gora Camara is considered out for EuroLeague round 29, according to Virtus Bologna’s official website.
- GTD: Tornike Shengelia
- Keenan Evans has been diagnosed with a torn Achilles tendon in his right leg in January, and he will be sidelined for the rest of the season.
- Tyler Cavanaugh has been sidelined with a back injury since January. He is listed out for EuroLeague round 29.
GTD: Isaiah Taylor